Due to travel concerns regarding Coronavirus the US LST reunion in New Orleans has been cancelled. If you have already registered for the reunion, your paid fees will be refunded in the manner of payment.
REUNION IN NEW ORLEANS! August 11-14, 2020
We invite you to the 2020 reunion in New Orleans, LA. All LST members are invited to participate!
Click below for the registration form.
To pay registration by credit card click here.
Make checks payable to "Nehemiah Communications" and mail to:
United States LST Association
101 Rice Bent Way #6
Columbia, SC 29229
The Grand Plaza Hotel and Conference Center offers 200 comfortable sleeping rooms located near the airportThe Grand Plaza Hotel and Conference Center offers 200 comfortable sleeping rooms located near the airportin New Orleans, LA. Our rate for our group will be $99.95 plus tax. This includes a hot breakfast each day of thereunion, free parking, and free Wi-Fi. Transportation to and from the hotel to the airport is available by callingthe front desk.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM on Tuesday, August 11th, 2020 and check out is 11:00 AM on Friday, August 14th, 2020.
- The hotel rate is available 3 days prior and 3 days post-reunion dates. You need to make those reservationsearly as this is subject to availability.
- Hotel reservations may be made by calling the front desk at 504-463-7010 and asking for Group Sales anytimeMonday–Saturday 8:00 AM–4:00 PM. Be sure to tell them you are with the USLST Association and use bookingcode UUS.
Tuesday, August 11th, 2020Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
- 3:00 PM: Arrival and check in. Hospitality room open for reunion attendees. Drinks and snacks provided.Meals are on your own. There are several restaurants near the hotel.
- 7:00 PM: LST Board Meeting at the Crowne Plaza
Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
Breakfast at The Crowne Plaza. Hospitality room open all day. Drinks and Snacks provided.
- 9:00 AM: Depart The Crowne Plaza for a tour to the WWII Museum. Tour includes transportation, lunch, alive show at the BB’s Stage Door Canteen and a short movie about WWII.
- 5:00 PM: Return to The Crowne Plaza
- 6:00 PM: Captains Night Out. The Crowne Plaza Hotel – Hospitality room. Complimentary Pizza and Salad.Please join us for this casual fun dinner.
Thursday, August 13th, 2020
Breakfast at The Crowne Plaza. Hospitality room open all day. Drinks and Snacks provided.Activities are on your own. Please see front desk for suggestions and information.
- 6:00 PM: Banquet – The Crowne Plaza Hotel Hospitality room. Please make meal selection with yourregistration on the next page.
Friday, August 14th, 2020
- Breakfast at The Crowne Plaza
- Farewells & Departures